Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Iain McCaig talks creating Star Wars' Darth Maul

This month, Imagine Forex are running a job interview with Iain McCaig within their The Exorcist 'Making the Prequels' feature, a part of an enormous 'The Art Of Star Wars' special.McCaig, who designed Darth Maul and most of the film's figures, including Padme and Anakin, seems among other leading artists in the second trilogy (for example Feng Zhu, Terryl Whitlatch and Warren Fu), and has a workshop within the problem where he shows how you can fresh paint Darth Maul.The The Exorcist artist stated of his work:"I had been considering what will make someone a Sith The almighty, also it appeared that discomfort will be a finemeditation. So during my drawing I'd Maul bind his mind with razorwire interspersed with black down, an excruciating ritualistic device to centrehis Negative side energy.""The markings will also be intended to be similar to what you'd see should you flay the flesh from the face to show muscle designs underneath.""I believe George was surprised at the brand new look, too. Mid-way with the Phantom Menace I recall him searching whatsoever the designs and exclaiming: "My God, I am creating a costume drama!"The problem also includes a new The Exorcist android design within the workshop section, new Pod Racer art from Terryl, plus an interview with Rob McQuarrie who designed the feel of the initial The Exorcist trilogy.For additional info on the problem click here

No comments:

Post a Comment